New find last night :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo2

Reaction score
This was the only notable find from a look around last night, but well worth the trip! :D

First Burton's I've ever seen in the wild, and it was quite inquisitive and non-fussed!

IMG_8067.jpgIMG_8076.jpgIMG_8078.jpgIMG_8080.jpgIMG_8082.jpg

Very nice Burton's! I love these guys :D Great find and pics

Always a pleasure to find a stunning looking burtons like that one. Pity they just aren't that well suited to captivity.

That's a nice looking one too mate! I found a dead one two nights ago similar to that actually!

Always a pleasure to find a stunning looking burtons like that one. Pity they just aren't that well suited to captivity.

We were talking about the very same issue after we found it - such an engaging species for captivity yet simply so unsuited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's a nice looking one too mate! I found a dead one two nights ago similar to that actually!

It wasn't easy to spot at 20kph, I can't imagine anyone seeing one, and reacting to avoid (which many don't anyway....), in time at speed. :/

It wasn't easy to spot at 20kph, I can't imagine anyone seeing one, and reacting to avoid (which many don't anyway....), in time at speed. :/

This is true unfortunately...

There have been so many long necks run over on the road near me. The sad thing is that a lot of them are in places on the road where people have obviously swerved to hot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back