Snake skins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Make snakeskin clothes and wear them in shopping centers. :shock:
-Or door drapes to your snake room, that is a bit more sane.

-Or door drapes to your snake room, that is a bit more sane.

Not a bad idea. Like those plastic bead ones little girls get that always get tangled. Or the plastic strip ones.
Might try that. And you could use them from one snake and start them from smallest to largest.

I usually put them ontop of the snake tank, then they usually blow off and my dog eats them... Other then that, I had a fresh one that wasn't a poop condom (Mind you I love those, easy cleanup!) it was rolled up, I threw it at my friend and she ran off screaming bloody murder heheheh

2/ Leave laying around the smokers area at work and see OH&S go into a frenzy, (thanks for that suggestion Moose)

This right here is the BEST IDEA I'VE EVER HEARD OF. OMG, my snake is about to shed, hopefully within next 24 hrs, so going to take the skin into work and leave it out the back somewhere (I work at Coles so its going to create chaos hahahahahah). So... If you see me posting on here looking for a job within next week you'll know why =/

But idc, still best idea ever..!!!!

Mine seem to always have presents in them, always put a pair of gloves on before undoing them... Had a clean one once gave it away ( show n tell ) thinking there will be plenty more haven't had one.

when I told my daughter this week that mine just shed, she suggested I use the skin to make sausages. lol

My wife has lots of dried arrangements around the house - native seeds and nuts and leaves and flowers - and my Stimmy's sheds look great woven in and around the seed pods etc.

We also find a lot of wild Diamond sheds in and around the house and garden. It's kind of fun to leave them near door ways or hanging from railings. Always a good conversation starter with visitors. And they do wonders keeping spruikers from knocking on the door! :lol:

I put the skins on top of the tank within a few minutes the cats usually run off with them.

Use them to work out when to sell your snakes......if you can fit your whole body inside, it's time to sell the snake!

Rats and mice eat the skins and use them in their nests.Birds also use it as nesting material.
I give it away at snake awareness workshops and sometimes Ill laminate it for an interesting talking piece.Mostly I just chuck it out in the compost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back