Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna know if the reptiles will be cheaper there so I know if I need to bring more money?

Bring lots of money if you want a quality snake as the day goes on the lesser quality ones might get cheaper.

The ATM usually gets emptied quite quick so do bring cash on you but don't lose it....

donate?? what crap,if you end up with no animals to sell on the day and you paid for a table,you have the right to expect your money back,

You do know it cost abit over 4 grand just for the tv ad ? The expo is the biggest event of the year for Sofar they need all the help Donations/volunteers they can get.

well,ive been,ive seen and i bought lolol saw ron across the room,met mungus(bought from him) and tinky,didnt meet anyone else.... havent had time to take snakes home as we had to open the shop,so snakes are sitting out the back lolololololol

Lol well I got told that all reptiles need UVB, that made me smile. Saw lots, bought little (that made the wife happy lol.) I was tempted by the Angle headed dragons though.

well,ive been,ive seen and i bought lolol saw ron across the room,met mungus(bought from him) and tinky,didnt meet anyone else.... havent had time to take snakes home as we had to open the shop,so snakes are sitting out the back lolololololol
what ya get??? Don't be shy!!! Albino and het I Bet??..... Nearly got a Jag but got no more room ATM .... By far the best Expo IMO but that's because it's set out well and plenty of room to move about... Also c Ron was guna say hello but he had other people around trying to borrow his scooter lol... Also what a great looking Spencer's monitor and the lad that was holding him can u tell me ya user name plz if ya read this ( I'm the one u know from the fish shop buddy).... Great couple hrs today
Ta
Pete

Last edited:
I met Ron, tinky ( who kindly looked after my snake I had to deliver after expo- thank you again) umbral (who is one of the loveliest people i have met in the herping community) and Anthony (am pythons). Bought rats off Wokka.

Tried to talk hubby into buying a beautiful stimmy but he wouldn't go for it cos we are getting our monitor soon!!!

Ozimid where were you????

I met Ron, tinky ( who kindly looked after my snake I had to deliver after expo- thank you again) umbral (who is one of the loveliest people i have met in the herping community) and Anthony (am pythons). Bought rats off Wokka.

Tried to talk hubby into buying a beautiful stimmy but he wouldn't go for it cos we are getting our monitor soon!!!

Ozimid where were you????
Was eating with the kids when u were talking to people about 10 m away then u went in and I had to go cause Lisa and Darin had turned up and had to load me car with rats and mice.. Well I gather it was u .. Tats and red hair ? Lol... Ps I'm shy he he he

Yep that would have been me talking to Umbral. Not bright bright red anymore. Wanted to catch up with darrin and Lisa but had to drop other snake off so was worried they'd defrost!

Told you to stop bring shy!!

i got a thick tailed gecko and am making sure that all his requirements are kept in check and got some decorations for the tank as well loved all te geckos and snakes there

Would feel a right idiot if I said hi and someone looked into space and said who the hell r u lol

what ya get??? Don't be shy!!! Albino and het I Bet??..... Nearly got a Jag but got no more room ATM .... By far the best Expo IMO but that's because it's set out well and plenty of room to move about... Also c Ron was guna say hello but he had other people around trying to borrow his scooter lol... Also what a great looking Spencer's monitor and the lad that was holding him can u tell me ya user name plz if ya read this ( I'm the one u know from the fish shop buddy).... Great couple hrs today
Ta
Pete

picked up a pr of 100% het striped darwins :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back