Newest Addition - Hypo Coastal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to show off my new addition, a yearling female Hypo coastal.

She'll hopefully be going across a 'TrueBlue' line male in a few years time. :D

Fingers crossed she hold hers colours well and doesn't develop too much more black, looking good so far though as there's not a speck on her head yet - this is usually the first to come in judging by some other hypos i've seen.

p1170910.jpg

She really is a stunner, hopefully the black stays away. Any pics of the trueblue boy? Some of those trueblue hypos are insane.

Gorgeous Vixen :) you must be getting quite a collection ;) haha.. I have seen a few "this is my new" posts from you <3 it :)

Gorgeous Vixen :) you must be getting quite a collection ;) haha.. I have seen a few "this is my new" posts from you <3 it :)

Hehe. :lol: I haven't had any new purchases in the past 3 years or so, but have decided to splurge again this season and to get some animals i've been wanting.

What a stunner , any pics of the parents ?

I do have a photo of the father, but not sure if I should be posting it as it's not my photo.

I've resized it really small so it's not worth anyone stealing it, but all credit and photo rights goes to Tahnii Keogh.

Attachments

• Hypo.gif
    Hypo.gif
    56.1 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back