How long can you keep frozen Rats?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how long freezer burn will take to happen but unless they are in a vacum sealed pack it will eventually happen.

How many people reported how many snakes getting diarrhea from your old rodents?

There was only a couple of repeat customers that wanted to take these old rats (I think about 5 people), a lot of the "one time only" customers never got back to me. All 5 repeat customers reported diarrhea, but not every time. Some only had it happen once with one to a couple of their snakes, while others had it happen to their full collection every now and then.
There was one customer who's whole collection got diarrhea every time he got these old rats.

After a while of these reports, I stopped giving them away and started throwing all the old ones in the bin. That one repeat customer wasn't happy that I was no longer giving away free rats, but I couldn't stop thinking about the health of his snakes. Instead I just gave him a good discount on rats.

There was only a couple of repeat customers that wanted to take these old rats (I think about 5 people), a lot of the "one time only" customers never got back to me. All 5 repeat customers reported diarrhea, but not every time. Some only had it happen once with one to a couple of their snakes, while others had it happen to their full collection every now and then.
There was one customer who's whole collection got diarrhea every time he got these old rats.

After a while of these reports, I stopped giving them away and started throwing all the old ones in the bin. That one repeat customer wasn't happy that I was no longer giving away free rats, but I couldn't stop thinking about the health of his snakes. Instead I just gave him a good discount on rats.

Should have sold them to monitor owners...:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back