NPWS Native Animal Keeper Electronic Record Keeping System - Issues???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues logging into the site? I've been trying to log in for a few days now to update my books and enter some sales information but can't get in. I've tried resetting the password but can't even log in with the automated site generated password that was sent out via email.
I emailed them yesterday but am still waiting on a response.

I just tried and had no problem logging on mick, you must just be special, good luck

Just tried again and still can't acces it. tried generation a new password and still nothing. Sent another email for them to ignore.

I had to email them twice last week as had same issue... Took them a while before they got back to me.... Not had time yet to C if I can access yet tho

I was at my mum's place tonight and thought I would try to log in. Was able to log in without any issues using the site generated password. While logged in I updated my records and changed the password. Just tried to log in when I returned home and was able to log in without any trouble. I have no idea what happened but all seems good.
I did receive an email today from NPWS asking me to send through a copy of a screen dump with the error message but as it turns out I didn't need to.

Yes, I've had trouble too and no success with the email password either. Will contact them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back