Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gepe5y4a.jpg

ypepavun.jpg

upetujed.jpg

All of my posts are either from my Mac or iPhone.

Dammit, why doesnt mine work then? When ever i try to post a pic it just comes up with link instead of a photo and the link never works. I did the exact same thing on my friends PC and it worked fine? Im terrible with technology haha

This is my enclosure that I built from a TV cabinet for my diamond x coastal and it is not finished yet. One end has a daytime heat lamp on thermostat and timer and the other end has a nighttime heat lamp on thermostat on timer. I still need to put some fake plants in there for decoration.

That's awesome :)

Dammit, why doesnt mine work then? When ever i try to post a pic it just comes up with link instead of a photo and the link never works. I did the exact same thing on my friends PC and it worked fine? Im terrible with technology haha
What method are you using? I use the "go advanced" tab then "manage attachments" and that is where you can upload photos to the APS site then drag them to the bottom window to add them to your post.

Andynic07: not sure, will have to go and measure it, its a silky oak (sorry to anyone who likes their wood objects) wardrobe, 3 door, weighs a blinking tonne :)

they're all very nice setups guys n gals.... wd and thx...... so who wants to come help me finish off my cnr ent unit?????? ive got as far as vents,lights and thermostat on :p :p

where'd you get those cabinets?? snake

Last edited:
Hey andynic07 just a curious question about ur enclosure. Do you use the bottom middle section as storage or can ur diamond x coastal access that area too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back