Weaird knob tail behavour

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoman1985

Reaction score
Was just out viewing the knobbys and seen one of the licking its feet is this normal for them to do this I just put them one sand yesterday and just wanted to check if it was all right for them being so young I got them at sofar expo on the weekend there 5 weeks old the sand I used was gathered from a local creek that had good flow in recent days it was the sieved to get it to very fine sand looked like the stuff you get for them at the shop and hold together well enough for them to burrow in I hope it is smooth enough for such young gex to dig in

Did your spray your tank before you looked at him/her? If you did he could be just licking himself be ukase he is dehydrated and there could be water resting on his feet???????

It could have just sheded, or it could have stuck shed. I have witnessed quite a few of my geckos chew the shed off there feet and toes while shedding.

No all seem to be ok I think it was just sand stuck to it feet it was cleaning its self strange I never seen it befor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back