Snake cake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

Reaction score
I turned 23 a few days ago, and my mum made me this amazing snake cake! Not a bad job considering she's terrified of snakes. She had no particular breed in mind... what do you all think it most looks like?

IMG_1321.jpg

i think it looks like a daeth adderX corn snake X cal king :)

thta is one colly cool cake it looks like it has the body of a royal/blood python with the head opf an elapid/ven

thanks guys! Yeah, my first thought was that it had the body of a ball and the head of some sort of ven.

god people are you blind , its clearly one of those natural hybrids we all hear so much about , looks to be crossed with bredli for the orange , bit of brown snake (as browns are in every hybrid story) , someones escaped boa for the body and pattern and a bit of inland taipan for the danger factor , but remember all these animals meet and bred under natural conditions and it all took place here on the east coast of aus and all those respected herpers and such , that say its impossible just dont know what there talking about ;);)

op nice cake , gotta be happy that shes gone out of her way to make something that you would enjoy instead of taking the easy way out and buying one

god people are you blind , its clearly one of those natural hybrids we all hear so much about , looks to be crossed with bredli for the orange , bit of brown snake (as browns are in every hybrid story) , someones escaped boa for the body and pattern and a bit of inland taipan for the danger factor , but remember all these animals meet and bred under natural conditions and it all took place here on the east coast of aus and all those respected herpers and such , that say its impossible just dont know what there talking about ;);)

Haha i think you're right! Here we have a real life example of a ven/python hybrid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back