New SWCP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallon

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Brought our new SWCP home yesterday. He gunned straight into the hide to begin with but then started exploring his new home, climbed straight up onto his perch and seems to love it up there.

I'm thinking it's a good sign that he is out on his perch rather than in the hide all day? I'm not familiar with SWCP so can't tell if his body language here is comfortable or 'hiding'. Any thoughts? Moves his head around every couple hours, just looks like he is getting comfortable.

(Have previously had a BHP and a couple Stimpsons, so not used to what a snake looks like when it's climbing and how to determine happy/stressed so any input would be great :) ).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Looks a lot like your greenough adults you have snowman. I wouldn't mind betting it's from the same area.

Looks a lot like your greenough adults you have snowman. I wouldn't mind betting it's from the same area.

Yeah I think it might be one reptile mania caught. They are supplying a few stores at the moment. Bit lower than Greenough....The young Greenough are a lot brighter than this one. Here is some of my yearlings.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back