Albino darwin carpet python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CantBeatALBINOS

Reaction score
hey guys as yous all know im gettin an albino darwin carpet python(i should have him in 3 weeks) but yeah ive only seen him in a photo and like two cm's maybe an inch above where his tail ends theres like a dark caramel/peach line and yeah it looks like the tip of his tails gonna drop off../: haha i dont think thats possible but yeah is it just where his hemipeens are and where he poop's from or yeah..? haha ill try to put a photo up later in the comments seeing as im out and about right now but yeah please help:)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah that's the snakes bum alright, if you're worried ask for another hatchling.

Yeah, will have to wait for a photo before anyone can give you any real answers.

photo.php

None of the photo's have worked.
Click "Go advanced" and then click insert image (the picture icon) and either link from a website or upload one from your computer.
If that doesn't work, try manage attachments.

hey guys as yous all know im gettin an albino darwin carpet python(i should have him in 3 weeks) but yeah ive only seen him in a photo and like two cm's maybe an inch above where his tail ends theres like a dark caramel/peach line and yeah it looks like the tip of his tails gonna drop off../: haha i dont think thats possible but yeah is it just where his hemipeens are and where he poop's from or yeah..? haha ill try to put a photo up later in the comments seeing as im out and about right now but yeah please help:)
Pass on that hatchie unless u can hold it and look for yourself as dont look the greatest in that pic8)

Thats not right...... Looks like retained shed, and the tissue there has died, that tail might drop off..i would definently pass on that snake. The breeder shouldnt even be selling it.

It also looks a bit weird halfway down the body, where it changes from lighter colour to darker shades. What is that?

i dunno ive never had a snake before, my mates have and i thought ive researched heaps!(because i did) but yeah ive never come across this):
i was soo keen for him to aye!!):

i dunno ive never had a snake before, my mates have and i thought ive researched heaps!(because i did) but yeah ive never come across this):
i was soo keen for him to aye!!):
So you have done your research and you want an Albino Darwin, plenty of people on here who have them. Maybe a bit more looking for an animal that doesn't come with problems, good luck and if you want some contact names let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back