One drop of viper venom...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruni

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;4WvnjCkLbvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WvnjCkLbvY[/video]

That's frightening, and how quickly the reaction takes place as well.

Endeavour

I wonder what would happen if someone got tagged by a Ven (Viper) on an already clotted part of their body. Probably already too hard for the fangs to sink into anyway.

I think my IQ dropped ten points - and I only watched 5 minutes of that.

Lets hope the guys IQ in the video does not drop 10 points otherwise he would be at a minus number.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Hahahaha yup not the smartest tool in the shed...

Although he did bring up an interesting point about the study happening in a university of certain venom to help with a cure to breast and ovarian cancer

Last edited:
Hahahaha yup not the smartest tool in the shed...

Although he did bring up an interesting point about the study happening in a university of certain venom to help with a cure to breast and ovarian cancer

The study of venom and its possible therapeutic benefits is still in its infancy. Unfortunately its hard to get much research money for something found in nature as its difficult to get a good return on investment due to difficulties patenting something that occurs naturally. Its a fascinating field though.

The study of venom and its possible therapeutic benefits is still in its infancy. Unfortunately its hard to get much research money for something found in nature as its difficult to get a good return on investment due to difficulties patenting something that occurs naturally. Its a fascinating field though.

Yeh I found it to be quite interesting what he was saying about it all and ended up looking it up for a few hours last night

Have you seen the follow up video to the getting high of snake venom? it's pretty good. I like that bloke he has no ego and is just doing it because he wants to. He makes a good point that armature herpers are worse than star trek fans, I think it's true....

Why a facepalm... Does anyone actually know? I asked for real as I have a calcified blood clot in my right lower leg. How would the Venom effect an already clotted part of the body?

Fangs are very sharp, besides.... its the effect on all the other parts of your body that should be of concern .
Lookup subcutanious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back