Murray Darling Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobV

Reaction score
I own a MD and I keep reading they like tall enclouses more long and wide, is this true? should I buy another enclousre thats tall?
Thanks

-Jacob

Last edited:
It is 4Foot L and I am not sure on how tall it is, I think it could be about 3 or 2 Foot tall.
I have mine in an enclosure the same size and she spends all her time on the floor i never see her up on the branches

I have my MD in a 4x2x2, enjoys the floor space, doesn't seem overly fussed about the climbing. If your enclosure is 2-3 ft tall, that should be fine

I have mine in an enclosure the same size and she spends all her time on the floor i never see her up on the branches

Sometimes my little fella is on the floor but he has his days where sleeps on his branch/log thing haha I might leave him in there untill I see another enclousre i like.

My MD enclosure is about 6x4x3 foot (lxhxd) he spends his day curled up high on a vine and during the night he cruises around the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back