Can i take my snake to another place for the day?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shapez

Reaction score
I have a coastal carpet, that is relatively small now.

Is there any rules against taking him somewhere for the day in the click clack(with a heating matt) and then returning home to his real tank later that day ?

I dont know for sure however i dont see why not. Where r u thinking about taking him? :)

no your not allowed to take it off your premises unless your taking it to the vet.

depends if the rules are different in Vic than other states...and yeh...who's going to know....apart from the yahoos on here,at least

I have to ask, regardless of the rules, why would you want to take a young snake anywhere for the day? The amount of stress you could cause it could be more trouble than it's worth, and next you'll be on here "Why is my snake not eating?" "Why does my snake keep striking at me?".

Vic law state that you can only that your licenced animals to the vet. In saying that im with the others why stress the snake out.
As to who will know all it takes is 1 complaint to DSE and your busted. I have heard of it happening when people that there reptiles to work for the day to show off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back