Easter Prezzie- Jungle Hatchies, 2 Palmerston & A Cardwell

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike11

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Today I picked up my jungle Hatchies bred by Peter.
After owning my other Albino Darwin for about three years, I had never been bitten by a snake... That has definitely changed with the many bites I got from just placing them into their new homes.

After many hours calming down from the trip this morning, they were a lot more tolerant to handling so I managed to snap a few pics as I was checking their temps just then.

The first two pics is the Male Cardwell, pics 3-5 is the Male Palmerston and 6-9 is my Palmerston Girl.

Tell me what you think :)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

cool easter present, wish i got snakes and not chocolate. lol

Haha exactly my thoughts saintanger.

i was wondering if anyone had some name ideas for them all? I've been trying to think of some but getting nowhere

Thanks RBB!
Hope you have a great easter too

Your welcome and thank you :)

@Saint - Ha ha I thought the same too :p
But all I have is choccy easter bunnies, no little hatchies or large snakes being hidden from me lol.

Names is basically preference, some like to call them after ancient or mythological figures or characteristic of the snake they have chosen.
e.g - snappy little buggar that tries to make you loose a finger - Killer
lol or just something along the lines :)

Your welcome and thank you :)

Names is basically preference, some like to call them after ancient or mythological figures or characteristic of the snake they have chosen.
e.g - snappy little buggar that tries to make you loose a finger - Killer
lol or just something along the lines :)

I think ill definitely have to call one of them Killer, he strikes at any movement at all.

I'm still thinking of names for the others, thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back