New li'l Woma...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stimilove she is beautiful :D Congrats on the newest edition.

Womas just grow on you more and more, she is lovely mate. What's her attitude like at the moment?.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Womas just grow on you more and more, she is lovely mate. What's her attitude like at the moment?.

She's VERY defencive tonight. But it is her first night and she's only 3 months old. She should calm down if i keep holding her. But i plan to leave her alone for a week before i start bothering her.

She's VERY defencive tonight. But it is her first night and she's only 3 months old. She should calm down if i keep holding her. But i plan to leave her alone for a week before i start bothering her.

It never ceases to surprise me the difference in the attitude of Baby Womas, One female I had was without doubt the most aggressive snake I have ever owned and took a long time to settle down. She is now an absolute sweetheart, I suppose that ironically she was displaying a behaviour trait that would have maximized her chances of survival in the wild, not something we readily say to ourselves when you cannot get a snake out of its enclosure though:).

Kindest regards

Endeavour

I hope she calms down. At 20 cm's its very cute - her little attacks, hissing and open mouth. Don't fancy that when she's fully grown though :)

How can a little cute hatchie intimidate me more than my 2 meter BHP!?! :)

Nice woma :)

I must have been lucky.. both of my RHD bubs were perfect immediately after getting them out of their freight container. Awesome lil dudes, still haven't been bitten by them :)

Wow, absolute stunner stimmi love! Can't wait for some updates :D

Gorgeous little one stimilove. I'm sure she won't take long to calm down. When I got my tanami hatchy he was very stressed and defensive. I had to cover his click clack so he wouldn't strike when he saw me. I was worried he would hurt himself.

Two days later, he was sauntering around his click clack and showing normal snake behaviour. I handled him the next day and he hasn't bitten me while handling yet. Sometimes it scares me how calm he is. I don't think either of my womas would last long in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back