Increased Pattern Jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe it was actually a adult pair that sold for 7k.
it was sold fairly quickly aswell
Cheers

i believe it was actually a adult pair that sold for 7k.
it was sold fairly quickly aswell
Cheers

It was a pair of babies that sold for 7K! you would be out of your mind to sell off an adult pair in the 1st yr of them being advertised! especially for 7K.

yes i stand corrected a hatching pair its not 7k each snake though.

I had a look at this thread again and thought it needed a rub..

B&GBLKF2013.JPGB&GBlk2013.jpgB&GBlk2013a.JPG

I was also looking at that black thing from the Czech Republic and I really suspect there's some diamond in it.. Crazy looking Morelia, but the head shape doesn't strike me as a truly 'cheynei'

image.jpgimage.jpg

Here is my increased pattern pure Palmerston female hatchie. She should be really nice when the yellows brighten as she has pretty deep blacks

Last edited:
I had a look at this thread again and thought it needed a rub..

View attachment 287014View attachment 287015View attachment 287016

I was also looking at that black thing from the Czech Republic and I really suspect there's some diamond in it.. Crazy looking Morelia, but the head shape doesn't strike me as a truly 'cheynei'

Stunning. I would be interested in a couple when you have established your line. I love the little bits of yellow along the sides. I'm suprised there isn't more people breeding from this trait. RP isn't the be all and end all. Lol :D

Cheers RedFox, your open mindedness to something different is uncommon lol.

There are two decades of captive breeding behind this line of Jungles, but it is still early days. It has only been the last generation's progeny that has really lead me up the dark path.

It might be a little while until this line is established and available, so stay tuned. The only problem will be by the time this is 'up and running' the yellow bits you like might be all gone ;)

As soon as the line is established, Ill be there with a fist full off cash for you John. 8)

Completely ebony ones would be awesome but is it weird that I would be just as happy with the reject yellow speckly ones haha. :)

The dream python for me is all black but I would also be delighted with anything that resembles the ones from the pictures shown so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back