Herping On The Long Weekend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReptileBoy

Reaction score
Please note i am only 14 and one day want to be a herptologist and these photos where taken over a 3 day period
hey guys just some herping photos from me :D
just to let you know the animals in the containers in the photos where let go it was just to hard to capture them when they where on the ground as they where to fast.
Also note that i did not know what some of the species of spider where so i named them "spider"
View attachment 287041View attachment 287040View attachment 287034View attachment 287038View attachment 287028View attachment 287027View attachment 287029View attachment 287030View attachment 287025View attachment 287024View attachment 287022View attachment 287032u5asefubn.jpgspider 2.jpgspider 1.jpg

Herping On The Long Weekend The Other Post Didn't work

Please note i am only 14 and one day want to be a herptologist and these photos where taken over a 3 day period
hey guys just some herping photos from me :D
just to let you know the animals in the containers in the photos where let go it was just to hard to capture them when they where on the ground as they where to fast.
Also note that i did not know what some of the species of spider where so i named them "spider"

u5asefubn.jpgspider 2.jpgspider 1.jpgSnail.jpgpraying mantis 1.jpgmillipede 2.jpgmillipede 1.jpglegless lizard 1.jpgIMG_0076.jpgIMG_0064.jpgIMG_0055.jpgIMG_0054.jpgIMG_0052.jpgIMG_0051.jpgIMG_0050.jpgIMG_0041.jpgIMG_0039.jpggarden skink.jpg

Good to see you getting out and about. It takes time and patience to get good shots of reptiles on the ground, keep up and you'll get there.

The 3-toed Skink is Saiphos equalis, and the Garden Skink Lampropholis delicata.

Good to see you getting out and about. It takes time and patience to get good shots of reptiles on the ground, keep up and you'll get there.

The 3-toed Skink is Saiphos equalis, and the Garden Skink Lampropholis delicata.

cheers is ur picture next to your name did u take that of the gecko?

Your off to a great start, if we had digital cameras when I was a kid my attempts at photography may have started a lot earlier!

I particularly liked the first pic of the Tree Frog and the shot of the Garden Skink.

What sort of camera did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back