RIP AaE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds funny not even the courier drivers know what is going on? o well then like the post says RIP AAE

My main point was that AaE had recently updated their processes and online information for the transport of live animals and pets and that's now all gone to hell with the changeover.

It's all well and good for those of us that have used them in the past as the actual shipment process has changed little. It's the availability of information for those folks new to the game that is unnecessarily confusing and grossly lacking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:
just to make it more confusing Startrack was sold off to DHL(Germany) and also TNT was sold to UPS (USA) and Toll now belongs to the Chinese so pretty much all Australian freight companies now belong to overseas entities

When was startrack express sold to DHL???

Jumped online this morning to confirm some details for a mate wanting to transport his bredli from Melbourne to Brisbane only to discover that Qantas freight have taken over (probably in name only) AaE. New web link and no useful information in sight - unless you own a fluffy kitty or dog, of course.

When are these people going to pull their heads out of their collective arses and realise that, and provide information for, pets also include more than just 2 genus of animals??

It's the same with pet insurance. At least... The RSPCA one. Not sure if there are others around. Haven't really looked into it. Just noticed the ads on TV.

At the end of the day, as long as we can get our reptiles from point A to point B, this all seems like much ado about nothing. Not having a go at anyone but RIP seems like a dramatic statement to make when we've not really lost anything. Unless anyone is sentimentally attached to the AAE brand? I'm expecting reptiles to be flown my way in a few weeks and I'm not sure what it is that I should be concerned about. Could be apathy bought on by a lack of sleep talking at the moment though lol. Am I missing the point?

People have had problems with AAE in the past and I've no doubt that people will experience problems with whatever name they fly by in the future. In short, 'same deficate, different day' lol.

All my account paperwork and correspondence still says AAE. As far as our relationship is concerned I am still dealing with the same company with the same level of service.

All my account paperwork and correspondence still says AAE. As far as our relationship is concerned I am still dealing with the same company with the same level of service.

Yep, I booked some animals in last week and paperwork is still Aae.
I was quite surprised at the speed my call was answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back