Beware!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it is a shame I cannot name and shame but anyone that wants to know just pm me, the people that did want to know, I will pm you.
Sorry to hear that you had a bad situation as well :(
Can you please PM me so I do not have any dealings with this person.

Wow, you poor thing RBB! :( I'm glad it is all over and that you were able to give them back (Probably not the best situation for the snakeys though :?)

Enjoy the rest of you Easter! :)

Thanks heaps Sharkyy,
I know poor snakeys, first thing I did was change their paper and give them better fitted boxes to sleep in.

You enjoy your easter too :)
Cheers

it opened my eyes which needed to happen.

Biggest bad thing - he knows my address.

Mm bit of a harsh way to open your eyes :( hopefully that'll be the first and last experience for you!

thats unfortunate but you know his too... Don't wanna put forward any ideas but...

Ahh geez RBB that's a horrible act. Feel extremely sorry for you. Hopefully the snakes get a decent future. If the next buyer decides not to take them I can only imagine what the bloke would do to the poor things. Hope there aren't any following problems with the guy. Mind chucking me a PM with the blokes name?

Hopefully you still had an enjoyable Easter and the following week is better!

Hi Mate :)
Yeah pretty weird, first time its happened to me ever, but it makes you stay in the real world when things like this happen, I am nearly 21 and still think every now and then I am invincible even though I dont know I am doing it. So yeah bit of a nudge this time but hopefully things dont seriously escalate.

Thank you, hope you enjoy your easter weekend too.

I have been jipped by (reputable breeder) someone from this forum, after having my parents drop off a snake and and pick up a snake from a person from central coast..., got the snake home and it was lethargic, and regurged food and was in poor health and then when I tried to contact the person he avoided my calls.......hence why I have a disliking to the term reputable breeder and if possible pay via paypal......(personally I think it should be mandatory to offer paypal.

its a real bummer wen you help someone out cause your a nice person and they do this to you. it makes you never want to help someone else cause it might end up the same way. and the decent people don't get help cause allot of people have been burnt.

Mate i believe in karma, you tryed to help someone out and he wants to burn you , he will get his sooner or later ,not all people are like him

What an awful story after you trying to be so kind.
We were made aware of shonks in this hobby from day one. Who we were warned about turned out to be exactly that...they still try and make out that they are holier than thou and are first to make up stuff about others. People in glass houses really should not throw stones.

I have been jipped by (reputable breeder) someone from this forum, after having my parents drop off a snake and and pick up a snake from a person from central coast..., got the snake home and it was lethargic, and regurged food and was in poor health and then when I tried to contact the person he avoided my calls.......hence why I have a disliking to the term reputable breeder and if possible pay via paypal......(personally I think it should be mandatory to offer paypal.

Wow Mate, I am so sorry to hear that, if that was one of my hatchies I would be contacting you straight back as I love all my animals, even the ones that are for sale or have sold.

Ha ha, I asked myself the same question afterwards. Wont happen again. I seriously have met only nice people in this industry and unfortunately I have alot of trust which is not so good in this industry :(
Every single person I have met has been nothing but helpful and has given good advice so this was a kick in the guts or if you want - it opened my eyes which needed to happen.

Biggest bad thing - he knows my address.

yeah but you know his too, if it were me i would be very wary about my snakes tho, maybe some precautions would be in order? this is why i never let anyone know where i live... too many dodgy people after a free ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mm bit of a harsh way to open your eyes :( hopefully that'll be the first and last experience for you!

thats unfortunate but you know his too... Don't wanna put forward any ideas but...

Yeah certainly is :/

I dont actually, he is moving which really annoys me and only have his temp accomodation.

its a real bummer wen you help someone out cause your a nice person and they do this to you. it makes you never want to help someone else cause it might end up the same way. and the decent people don't get help cause allot of people have been burnt.

Thanks Saint,
Yeah I really feel like not helping anyone else out now but knowing me, that wont last for long.

Mate i believe in karma, you tryed to help someone out and he wants to burn you , he will get his sooner or later ,not all people are like him

Ha ha, so do, hope it does come back to bite him.

Shame I don't live closer. Would happily assist u in “dealing with him". Just give me his addy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ha ha, thanks reptalica, wish I had his addy :/

yeah but you know his too, if it were me i would be very wary about my snakes tho, maybe some precautions would be in order? this is why i never let anyone know where i live... too many dodgy people after a free ride.

Yeah made that mistake with person.
2 other people know my address that is in the reptile industry but I fully trust them.

Wow, scary stuff!!! These threads make me very cautious when buying & selling or looking to deal with interstate buyers even though I've never had a negative experience with anyone on this or any other forum... This just serves to be a reminder that if something seems not quite right, go with your gut instinct and pull out of the deal, and try to take a big unit of a guy to any meeting points to ensure that you feel secure enough to pull out of the deal if it doesnt feel right. It's also a good case for a bit of anonymity when handing over details. I feel that a name, a licence number should suffice or to go with more details, a copy of photo ID to accompany any transaction record just to keep people a little in check...

Name and shame ya try and help someone and they do that it destroys your faith in people next time someone genuine will ask for help and you'll think twice name and shame for sure for the good of our community

Name and shame ya try and help someone and they do that it destroys your faith in people next time someone genuine will ask for help and you'll think twice name and shame for sure for the good of our community

Thanks mate, I have via PM, however I do not like to put it on an open forum even after what he has done.

geez and people call me paranoid for not wanting to get involved with other peoples problems,no wonder why.
I used to love helping people out

Hhmmmmm sounds like a real piece of work. The poor snakes in his care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back