New Little Gal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawowie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
after many years of waiting I finally have become the proud owner of a Stimson's python, and she's such a little cutie XD
IMGP6305.jpg

Gave her her first feed today, but the pinkies the petshop sold me were too big, so i had to cut them down the middle, but she demolished both halves :)
DSCF0468.jpgDSCF0471.jpgDSCF0463.jpgDSCF0460.jpgDSCF0466.jpg

well done, looks awesome......and good on ya for ccutting the pinkies up not many 19 year old girls that would have the guts to do that

Great looking Wheaty....can i ask when u got the bub...nice dorsal going on there

Awesome little stimmi! Gotta be over the moon with that one :D:D:D

well done, looks awesome......and good on ya for ccutting the pinkies up not many 19 year old girls that would have the guts to do that
Hahaha, thanx, and I’m not your average 19 year old girl ;)
Great looking Wheaty....can i ask when u got the bub...nice dorsal going on there
I got her on Friday, had her freighted in, and she’s been ridiculously quiet since I got her, only gently took the mouse from my hand
Awesome little stimmi! Gotta be over the moon with that one
So over the moon, so much smaller than I anticipated, and didn’t realise how gorgeous she’d be

I got her on Friday, had her freighted in, and she’s been ridiculously quiet since I got her, only gently took the mouse from my hand

dont fall for that old trick, i have a bhp that first couple feeds just opened its mouth and i placed the rat in but once the strike reflex kicked in i'm glad i had the rat with a set of tongs. best thing to do would be to get a set of feeding tongs and save the bites from missed strikes

Last edited:
Really beautiful! Aren't they just the most adorable little babies ever? Well done on your new pet :)

Thats great you will love it my first snake was a stimson amazing to own

dont fall for that old trick, i have a bhp that first couple feeds just opened its mouth and i placed the rat in but once the strike reflex kicked in i'm glad i had the rat with a set of tongs. best thing to do would be to get a set of feeding tongs and save the bites from missed strikes
Hahaha yea I have a pair of tongs, they’re just too big for the mouse… :) anyway I’m not too worried about being bitten, I’d be surprised if she could draw more than a drop of blood ;)

i have the BHP, woma, south west carpet python......but nothing beats a bubba stimi. They will always be my fave :)
Congrats :D

no worries, just remember dont try to pull her off once she latches on you will injure her, she will work out she cant swallow you and let go on her own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back