Tree snake setups

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Womagaunt

Reaction score
thinking about getting a GTS or BTS, would like to know how everyone has their tanks setup, post below :)

Attatchment dosent't work :(

this one took about 20 hours over about 5 days to make cos there is so much detail i made another one after this that only took about 10 hours to do i would like to make them and earn some money but there is not too much of a market for them....my local tobbacconist loves his trains he is a big kid i recently made him a big scenery 2400mm long x 1200mm wide with a waterfall lake mountains and bridges...it turned out pretty nice he ended paying me $15 an hour so i got just over $400 for it he is very happy with it and is trying to promote my work to get me some business so fingers crossed...

Oh yeah when you say it like that but the exo terra ones are like $70 for a large how big are those one you make

a couple of quick shots. A bit too much moisture in there at the moment. The misting system decided to empty itself in there the other day.P1010070.jpgP1010071.jpg
sorry for the crappy shots

Bit late mate but here's one of mine. Still sorting an additional ledge and the LED lighting but you get the idea.

75518723545bcba9ea165cc59857ba4e_zps517b5d6f.jpg

169f45f727fcb99e4a83049982d43172_zps7d01d044.jpg

6f79fc2eeb943975eef3359bc18b8b1a_zps418a2f98.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, nice looking enclosures! Looking forward to getting one put together for mine! It'll be a while though since he/she is so small at the moment.

This is one of my CTS set ups, it's for my juvenile black phase.
I have had to add a 2nd container for feeding as she has a hunting method of slowly coiling around the fish so they cannot get away easily, this only works for her in water <4cm deep.

And my black beauty:

hey princessparrot give it a go yourself its very rewarding when you see the finished product...and you live to far away for me to make you one and send it to you.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back