Scales & Tails Australia Issue 28 (March 2013) is out now

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
Scales & Tails Australia Issue 28 (March 2013) has now been posted to all subscribers, and stockists copies are on their way to most of the shops who stock them. Newsagencies will have their copies by the end of the week as well.
Just a reminder too, that emag copies are now available as well on our website www.scalesandtails.com.au

Attachments

• Scales and Tails 28 teasers.jpg
    Scales and Tails 28 teasers.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 127
I think with a beardie on the cover I may have to wait an extra week to read it while my wife reads..... Very inconsiderate of you!

Got mine today! Saw a few familar faces in it as well ;) It was a great read! Loved the beardie article, very helpful :)

i got it yesterday and put the beardie poster up on the wall behind my beardie also loved the artical about herping in the USA, GREAT WORK GUYS KEEP IT UP!

I was quite surprised when I saw it in my local today - it's usually at least a week or so (after your announcement) before I see it. Pretty chuffed.

Scales & Tails Australia Issue 28 (March 2013) has now been posted to all subscribers, and stockists copies are on their way to most of the shops who stock them. Newsagencies will have their copies by the end of the week as well.
Just a reminder too, that emag copies are now available as well on our website www.scalesandtails.com.au

Hi Joy,
I really enjoyed Troys article on olive pythons. Would it be possible for you to post up a front on view picture of two levels of enclosures. There are partial pictures in the article, but I'd really like to see it as a whole. Just so I can see the lighting/heater and get a front in view of the heater partition. Also see what you are using for hides in the enclosures. I have a juvie olive at present and keen to get some ideas for an enclosure build.
If its not too much trouble!?
Thanks
Trent

I'm building my olive cages this long weekend... should be fun :p

Too much trouble then :)

hahaha. Sorry buddy I don't get on here much these days, to much jag bashing.
Here you go mate. Simple design works the best I've found.

Attachments

• for Trent.JPG
    for Trent.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 165
hahaha. Sorry buddy I don't get on here much these days, to much jag bashing.
Here you go mate. Simple design works the best I've found.
That's fantastic! Thanks a lot for the picture. I figured no one had seen my post, so I was just being cheeky. I started my build this weekend, I went a little higher since I will only be keeping one olive. But similar design principle. Now how do I get one of those albino olives into WA ;) (just kidding)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back