Beware!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear.....you cannot even trust work mates. You think because they work for the same company that they are honest, decent people...well we had warnings all around the offices to make sure you lock your vauables up because wallets and mobiles had been taken. And this was an office where NO public entered. People on here or at your place of work are no different from any stranger that is walking down the street. You wouldn't trust all of them.

Yeah I made a mistake by thinking that such a great forum with so many people with experience were all trustworthy, not the case, just a stupid lack of experience and life lessons. Only 3 reptile people ever knew my address, 2 being mates and 1 obviously being this guy which came out to look at my BHP which he seemed keen on. I seriously hope she does not go missing, I will track him down and....... well you get the point where I am going.
Anyway it will NOT be happening again, just a stupid teenager with a stupid amount of trust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I hope the amount of positive messages you've received reminds you that there are a lot of good people out there too. I've been encouraged by all the support you've received. Nice to see the good people rallying behind a subscriber having a tough time!!!

Oh yeah, I seriously have the whole heaps of the people on here to thank, this is the APS I really like and thought this guy was behind in :(
Dont know if that makes sense had a massive mind blank lol.

Oh dear.....you cannot even trust work mates. You think because they work for the same company that they are honest, decent people...well we had warnings all around the offices to make sure you lock your vauables up because wallets and mobiles had been taken. And this was an office where NO public entered. People on here or at your place of work are no different from any stranger that is walking down the street. You wouldn't trust all of them.

Completely true Fay, getting nasty texts from him doesnt help either, not replying to them though even though I am seriously biting my hands off to not text or ring him.

If the texts are threatening you can go to the police. They will track his address through his phone number and have a chat to him. Either that or share his number here and we can also take turns at calling him and drive him crazy lol. Imagine the phone ringing all night long. :)

If the texts are threatening you can go to the police. They will track his address through his phone number and have a chat to him. Either that or share his number here and we can also take turns at calling him and drive him crazy lol. Imagine the phone ringing all night long. :)

Got the police involved within the first hour of arriving back home.
Thats the problem he is moving.... and according to others he does this alot.
Originally working out he is from QLD.

Ha ha, as much as he annoyed me, I would not stoop down to his level and post his name/number on a public forum. He has probably already changed it anyway.

if you are getting threatening texts etc.go to the police.do not delete them.

I still have the texts and have gone to the police. I have gotten 1 threat from him, the rest are just nasty.

Can you PM me the person please.

Done :)

Thats extremely sad..... some people.

Unfortunately there are good and bad people in all walks of life even in herping.

RBB.......Things like this shouldn't happen to young women but you were probably targeted as vulnerable.
As a community we need to do something to eliminate this type.

Completely true Fay, getting nasty texts from him doesnt help either, not replying to them though even though I am seriously biting my hands off to not text or ring him.

Sounds like a real cowboy this person. Sending threats thru text messaging.....that's as brave as they come. Sounds like the sort of person that got told repeatedly to stand in the corner of a round room at school.

The karma train I hope is alive and well and stopping all stations.

Could u also PM me some particulars as well. 8)

If it is the same person, it's a pity he's back in NSW. If he's a lean, tattooed man, possibly with a long pigtail or ponytail, it'll be who I think it is.

Just a few rules you should all follow if you want to maintain a clean collection, and a good relationship with DEH...

1. Never buy a sick looking reptile because you feel sorry for it
2. Never take other peoples' reptiles into you home for any reason, UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT PERSON, his/her reptiles, and husbandry habits VERY WELL, and the terms of the arrangement are absolutely understood by both parties, especially the duration of the care period. DO NOT ALLOW other reptiles near your own collection, keep feeding utensils, water bowls etc seperated. In fact, best not to do it at all...
3. Notify DEH of your arrangement before it commences - it is illegal to house animals at a location other than that which is on the licence, unless NPWS is notified.

Jamie

This bloke has a facebook so maybe anyone who wants to say something to him thats not allowed here might like to post on his profile :)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I have been jipped by (reputable breeder) someone from this forum, after having my parents drop off a snake and and pick up a snake from a person from central coast..., got the snake home and it was lethargic, and regurged food and was in poor health and then when I tried to contact the person he avoided my calls.......hence why I have a disliking to the term reputable breeder and if possible pay via paypal......(personally I think it should be mandatory to offer paypal.
yeah, when i got my shinglebacks the boy was infested with mites(took me two weeks to get rid of them:shock:) wasnt eating(you could see his skeleton) then when all that was fixed i discovered he had a respiritry infectoing!!! Ended up having to give him med for three weeks and force feed him soft food...
and as im sure u can guess the guy i bought them off never replied :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back