New Flavirufus! Thanks Tristis!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezzzzzzzzz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So happy today!! We picked up our new flavi off Tristis today. We are absolutely thrilled with him qand can't wait to begin our monitor keepin journey!!!

P4020048.jpg

P4020057.jpg

P4020055.jpg

P4020053.jpg

P4020052.jpg

Attachments

• P4020051.jpg
    P4020051.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 90
That's a nice looking sandy, I picked one up from Tristis on Sunday. He's a really nice guy to deal with.

Awesome, congrats !

T not keen for a photoshoot on the palm tree then ? ;)

you know T, he's camera shy, plus i figured everyone on here was more interested in the monitor than him lol

i just saw yours, he's huge! hubby is very impressed that his monitor is gonna get as big as yours!

Yeah he is big and strong but he's a nice guy. So far he doesn't really mind all the attention he's getting from the family.

I meant his new baby for the photoshoot, LOL.

Hey - If it worked for Sheldon ! ;)

what size enclosure do you have him in?

I've got him in a 10 by 4 foot ATM until he comes out of quarantine then he will go into the herp room into a 13 by 4. He doesn't really need that much room but its the length of a spare wall so I thought why not.

sweet! id love to have a herp room. hopefully in the next house!

I'm lucky because my lovely wife is not keen on reptiles so I was banished to the old downstairs laundry which quickly got to small so she said I could convert the garage into a herp room as well, so now my quarantine room is in to old laundry and garage is in the process of getting fitted out.

congratz sezz lol their name reminds me of fairyfloss :p super cool, enjoy! :)

I'm lucky because my lovely wife is not keen on reptiles so I was banished to the old downstairs laundry which quickly got to small so she said I could convert the garage into a herp room as well, so now my quarantine room is in to old laundry and garage is in the process of getting fitted out.

so jealous!

thanks monty! i love the sound of their name too!

Grats Sezz, I know you have been looking foreward to this day for a long time. I'm sure he will be a great addition.

Congrats Sarah, what a stunning critter and good on Tristis for producing some stunning critters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back