Snake Substrate

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgieo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I have recently bought a new tank, Very shortly I will be moving my Bredli from the Click clack to the tank. What is a suitable easy to clean substrate that wont hurt him, or cause him problems?

Atm, he is on paper towel and loves to roll it up and curl up around it....

Newspaper
Kritters Krumble
OZ Pet Litter
Marine Carpet (have a few sheets spare)

Heaps of different things to use, have a search around you'll find loads of information about each one.

depends on your personel preference really, but you have to make sure it is suitable.
you have a few commonly used substrates such as;
•artificial grass
•marine carpet
•paper towl and\or newspaper
•kritters krumble
•sun dried coco\coir peat

bohdi.

Kritters Krumble for mine.....

Word of advice.....get the coarse one not the fine one as the fine one is quite moist and combined with heat from a globe or heat mat creates a lot of humidity and moisture until it dries out.

I'm over wiping the glass and the inside of the enclosure.

Purachips, great product and a site sponsor I believe. Contact Damian, goes by the username glimmerman on this site

anyone on here using the wild crystals I seen at the penrith show? they looked impressive but I got the feeling they would be more suited to lizards than nakes. Anyone comment?

I use kritter krumble but have switched the larger snakes to a pellet wood type substrate ill get the name of it when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back