Snake people are bogans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if people are so-called 'Bogans" ?

As long as they don't go around hurting others...and they are basically nice people...that is ALL that matters.

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer a good bogan any day over some stuck up toff :lol: Probably explains also why I have a slight admiration for Taylor Walker of the Adelaide Crows...have you seen his mullet lately? :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer a good bogan any day over some stuck up toff :lol: Probably explains also why I have a slight admiration for Taylor Walker of the Adelaide Crows...have you seen his mullet lately? :lol:
Take your medication. There is nothing about the Adelaide Crows that could warrant admiration.

Well I dont classify myself as a bogan at all
I dont have tats, own a commodore or a pitbull (Even though I like tats and pitbulls lol)
But I just love my snakes for who and what they are <3

Ok, I have the snakies, an APBT, & a couple of tatts, but I'm no bogan. Hard to be when you're a wog *yeah I'm a tad mixed up* :lol:

Ok, I have the snakies, an APBT, & a couple of tatts, but I'm no bogan. Hard to be when you're a wog *yeah I'm a tad mixed up* :lol:

You've obviously not seen 'Fat Pizza'!!

lol OMG bANANApeel this thread is hillarious :lol: my husband has this theory infact he didnt want me to get a snake because they are bogan pets, funny thing is he is one of the biggest bogans i know! ha ha he is in denial. I on the other hand dont believe snake people r bogans! mind u i am :p I think im a classy bogan though lol. I drink wine in the evenings when not pregnant or breast feeding however only bottled wine lol and the finest NZ sauvignon blanc, never from a cask mind u ive been there done thatlol. I am guilty of swearing from time to time but always well pronounced! , i have a bullterrior! I also have a tattoo (tiny butterfly), umm i love a V8 and the smell of burning rubber, i sometimes run into the corner shop bare foot lol but i always have freshly painted pink toe nails!.

As 4 the nude thing we are nudists a little lol. We all walk around the house naked at some stage of each day and some nights i watch tv in my undies :lol: hubby takes it to a whole new level lol some friday nights after he has had a belly full of VB in his shed (and he says he is not a bogan) lol he will hose off in the back garden with a bar of soap from our laundry and walk upstairs starkus :lol::shock: poor neighbours.

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me what I am....
Snakes - yep
New Prado
2002 Jeep Wrangler
2007 Honda City Scooter (pink)
hate tattoos (but dont care if u have them)
cant see why you would want to own a pitbull etc unless u are a redneck pig hunter then that is acceptable
preferred dog is red cattle but currently have a bichon x shizhu
Business owner
xxxx drinker
Do I fit in anywhere????

Can someone please tell me what I am....
Snakes - yep
New Prado
2002 Jeep Wrangler
2007 Honda City Scooter (pink)
hate tattoos (but dont care if u have them)
cant see why you would want to own a pitbull etc unless u are a redneck pig hunter then that is acceptable
preferred dog is red cattle but currently have a bichon x shizhu
Business owner
xxxx drinker
Do I fit in anywhere????

your a bitza :lol: i think everyone has a bit of bogan in them ;)

Snakes - Yep
Modded Commy - Yep
Dogs - Yep - Ridgeback and a Cross of who knows what.
Tatts - Not yet, but i wouldn't rule it out totally.

Omg I'm such a bogan. LOL.

I think you have just been denied bogan status and will have to stick with redneck for another 12 months before you reapply.

I like this thread :)
I've got tatts, I drive a holden ute, I drink VB, used to smoke winnie blues, mostly wear thongs, got snakes, but I don't consider myself a bogan. I'd probably like to be a bogan but I just don't have the dedication :)

BTW, Saintanger.... worst Metallica album ever... BY FAR!!

i know i prefer their black album that was the best. but saint anger also represents me nick name i got wen i was 16 and has stuck.

i know i prefer their black album that was the best. but saint anger also represents me nick name i got wen i was 16 and has stuck.
No way at all was that the best album , master of puppets was better for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back