Angus or Axl?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Angus or Axel?

boy number 7 due in 5 wks and Angus is my fave ( Angus from ACDC) or Axel (guns n roses) LOL ok re that other thread im fully bogan ( classy bogan :lol:) Opinions please all you beautiful strangers :D

Last edited:
I really like Angus. All the boys I've met called Angus have been really sweet fun guys :)

they are both great names but Angus reminds me to much of the Angus beef adds from maccas so i prefer Axel.

I really dislike tho's angus beef ads. lol

Im going for Axl because:

a- i like the name
b- GNR is my fav band along with Axl as my fav singer/songwriter and
c- its the name ive decided to give my next python

Thats my opinion :)

axl is a doosh. Call him Angus for sure

well i love both names however Angus is kinda locked in at this stage. I might have to have number 8 just so i can have an Axel too! lol SO JOKING im getting my tubes removed this time so there wont be an 8 :lol:

well i love both names however Angus is kinda locked in at this stage. I might have to have number 8 just so i can have an Axel too! lol SO JOKING im getting my tubes removed this time so there wont be an 8 :lol:
you still might see number 8 though, not always the tube thingy works

lol aahhhh it works when they r removed lol im not risking getting them tied or clamped! :lol:
Wow, I'm not sure they can remove them. Think that will mess up your hormone balance and you grow old before u like to. Lol. But in most cases if done by open surgery it's a done deal. I'm just thinking bloody oath, 7 boys. That must be a noisy household. We are three girls and its loud here at the best of times. Lol. Really wish you and the boys the best. And congrats with the bub

Wow, I'm not sure they can remove them. Think that will mess up your hormone balance and you grow old before u like to. Lol. But in most cases if done by open surgery it's a done deal. I'm just thinking bloody oath, 7 boys. That must be a noisy household. We are three girls and its loud here at the best of times. Lol. Really wish you and the boys the best. And congrats with the bub

lol i spent months researching and because im having a planned c section this time my Ob reckons tube removal is only an extra 10 mins under the knife AND 100% will make number 8 impossible :) Oh and no side effects as im keeping both ovaries and my uterus lol just taking out the bridges in between em :lol: sperm would have to grow wings for me to fall pregnant again or pay big bucks and do IVF (not gonna happen) . Thanks for the well wishes! and yes it gets noisy here at times lol.

Name him Angle :p

Angle hmmm nah i dont like it lol.

Last edited:
boy number 7 due in 5 wks and Angus is my fave ( Angus from ACDC) or Axel (guns n roses) LOL ok re that other thread im fully bogan ( classy bogan :lol:) Opinions please all you beautiful strangers :D

You make it too damn hard! Although I wouldn't go with Axel as he turned out to be a complete tosser but the name itself is pretty awesome :) Angus Young is a legend....too hard!!!!

Name him Zakk after Zakk Wylde...and my brother's name is Zak. It is a cooly cool name 8)
Or you could always name him Slash ;)

Attachments

• 35rqs2[1].jpg
    35rqs2[1].jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back