Snake people are bogans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I quite like this thread too if I may say so myself. All you bogans are quite funny lol.
i hate tatts but couldn't give a toss if you have them. Not my business.

I would class myself as a tomboy who hates people who judge others really.

Boganism is simply a way of life. Not my style but what of it.

Haha I quite like this thread too if I may say so myself. All you bogans are quite funny lol.
i hate tatts but couldn't give a toss if you have them. Not my business.

I would class myself as a tomboy who hates people who judge others really.

Boganism is simply a way of life. Not my style but what of it.

Good on you BP bogan shmogan i say lol u cant judge a book by its cover. I am the bogan of my family lol my 3 brothers and parents r snobs to me,(oohhh now ive mentioned the snob word lol) they all live in the nice part of town within 5 mins of each other and have fancy coffee machines and drive nice big shiny 4wd's while i live in the not so nice part of town and my fave coffee is international roast! lol my mum calls that poor mans coffee but i like it ! and i drive a people mover hubby has an old holden Im proud of being a bogan! oh and Guns n roses, Metallica, ACDC rock lol 8)

Last edited:
you guys are just wanna-be bogans

I was born in Blacktown. Bogan central !!!

The closest thing I have to Metallica on my iPod. It was part of my kid friendly playlist for when I babysat my cousins (4 and 2years). About the only kid friendly song he ever did.
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ScVfwoKIWds[/video]

On another note, this thread has really taken off thanks snipercap and bananapeel.

Enter Sandman, Sad but True, Holier Than Thou, The Unforgiven, Wherever I May Roam, Don't Tread On Me, Nothing Else Matters, The God That Failed, best songs ever.

haha Montysrainbow, i live in that city council also (I'm sure we're talking about the same one). I'm sure it's where the name bogan came from

My mum thinks snake people are bogans and that I'm going to turn into a bogan with tats and pitbulls apparently. Thats her perception of snake people lol. No one take offence please.
I am not a bogan and I have nothing against them but are snake people generally bogans?

Edit: had to change title and wording as this wasn't actually a thread originally so it sounded funny.

Had to look up what a Bogan was:).

Kindest regards

Endeavour

You all need to go and look at mytrailerpark dot com :lol:

I balance out. I've seen enough Neil Diamond concerts to offset my bogan traits :lol:

the bloke sings songs about alcohol. But it is a good song.
Old music is so much better than the recent stuff though.

Apparently bogan isn't a word. It auto corrects!

Im feeling quite left out. I don't live in a bogan area! :shock:

the bloke sings songs about alcohol. But it is a good song.
Old music is so much better than the recent stuff though.

Apparently bogan isn't a word. It auto corrects!

Im feeling quite left out. I don't live in a bogan area! :shock:

lol i wouldnt stress auout not living in a bogan area :lol: trust me your not missing out on much! apart from an an angry old over weight neighbour that walks around in his ripped saggy undies out on the street :shock: whilst succing on a ciggi and talking like a hill billy - long story short our neighbours r weird and we have nick named this one undie man! fair enough in your own back yard but he takes it to a whole new level, one day there were developers across the street on a vacant block n undie man went ova n had a go at them about something in his undies and a blue bonds singlet lol i was like omg :eek: But we just keep to ourselves.

Anyways on a brighter note, yes the old stuff - music is cool. I enjoy listening to rolling stones, ice house, jimmy barnes etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back