Spencers monitor pics!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilefreak95

Reaction score
Whos got 'em?! haha post some pics of your spencers monitors! i just got one and i love him, wanna see everybody elses babies (or grown ups!) they're great monitors and i wanna see everybody elses :)

This symbolises their personalities perfectly.... one thinks it can fly, the other one is feeling sorry for itself because it just ate all 4 pinkies (stole 2), you can see the buldge of one still in its throat but its such a pig it wont give it up!
20130406_144126.jpg20130406_144012.jpg20130406_144021.jpg

Here's Herc wondering why he cant eat until he busts too:
20130406_144036.jpg

e6yqaqej.jpg

abujejed.jpg

6a4asave.jpg

yqabeqa5.jpg

Started out as Frank, turned out to be Francine.

Attachments

• DSC_6315.jpg
    DSC_6315.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC_6336.jpg
    DSC_6336.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 176
well, i havent been keeping for long, but I've had experience with a few different species of monitor and I've also heard that they are awesome right thru to adulthood. My little guy isnt shy at all and is pretty happy to be handled and he just sits on my shoulder and chills out. loves wandering about and everything, so if u ask me, id say brilliant! haha :)

All of mine dont really like to be handled at the moment but I usually leave them alone until they are at least the size of an adult beardie then gradually start handling.

The younger ones are fairly calm and laid back, unless theres tongs going into the enclosure, then its showtime.

The older one I've started handling, he puts on a display when I first get him out then he settles and is ok :)

Photos didn't work RF95.
Try going into advanced mode and managing the attachements in there.

By the way, what DSLR did you get? I'm thinking about getting one very soon.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back