Thank god he was outside;)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomreptiles

Reaction score
Occasionally I take my "pets" outside for some r & r and its seems I got the timing right! As to clean that turd out of his cage would of been disgusting!
ahuje2e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damnnnnnnn, nasty lol that would of had more kick to it than sadams mustard gas hahaha

My woma does bigger turds than my fox terrier sometimes.

Just rats:) though he has the occasional bunny (not for a while due to supply)
Lol my dog is 20kg and his faeces was bugger than hers...:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahaha this is why i always take my big diamond girl out on the grass around the 5th day after feeding.

Our girl will hold hers until we take her outside whether it be 5 days after feeding or 15 days after feeding, during the 2 weeks of ghastly weather we recently had on the Mid North Coast we were unable to take her outside at all but in this time she had had 3 medium rats, when we were able to get her out in the sun the 1st thing she did was poop and it looked funny almost artistic lol it was urate, poop, urate, poop, urate, poop looked just like all 3 nicely digested rats 1 after the other....never ever defecates in her enclosure, don't blame her it stinks big time.................................Ron

lol nice! i make sure my guy gos outside on day 3, 4 and 5 for wees and poos then i poop scoop it when i do the dogs lol there as big as the dogs now :p

There is seriously a cult following of APS turd lovers out there.. the amount of talk and posts is kinda disturbing... Each to their own I guess :)

Our girl will hold hers until we take her outside whether it be 5 days after feeding or 15 days after feeding, ...never ever defecates in her enclosure, don't blame her it stinks big time.................................Ron

my girl's the same! she will hold it in until i take her outside.

There is seriously a cult following of APS turd lovers out there.. the amount of talk and posts is kinda disturbing... Each to their own I guess :)
It is like a car crash, you know it isn't going to be nice but you have to look.

Took Lilly outside today and, while it's not nearly as impressive, this was her effort. She only a yearling woma so still not bad lol.
DSC_5064_zpsab6866af.jpg

Took Lilly outside today and, while it's not nearly as impressive, this was her effort. She only a yearling woma so still not bad lol.
DSC_5064_zpsab6866af.jpg
What a clever snake. She has no arms or legs but had the tenacity to find and point out the 50c coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back