New To Aussie Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyds.boy77

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals ,

Just want to say a BIG hello to you all , new to Aussie Pythons , WOW what a kick as page, so gald to see so many wonderful and amazing pics of peeps reps.
Good to see there is alot of reptile keepers, breeders and lovers well done guys.

Look foward to chating and exchanging knowledge and even more buying some high quality reps of you breeders

Speak soon
Phill:):)

Welcome to APS. I think you will get a lot out of this site.

Welcome, do you currently keep any reptiles?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

hey there, yeah i have boyds forest dragons, 1 x woma , 1 Jullaten Jungle, 1 x Stimson thank you :)

Welcome to aps :D . you have a nice collection happening. how long have you been keeping reptiles? i started in august last year and have gotten 7 snakes and 3 beardies lol. the 8th snake has been here for 3yrs. Woma's are the way to go haha.

Hey thanks for that, bred red phase n yellow for many years, spencers to , few years in boyds n now into python which I totally wish I got into earlier but spent many hours doing research buying books etc
And love my womas n jungles but woma my fav , such a chilled out placid breed

welcome ! i hope u enjoy the forum as much as i do, a great place to share info, and enjoy your hobby with like minded people. Just be carefull of the mods lol they will jump on a swear word like a moth 2 a flame and keep the jokes clean lol ive been learning the hard way but then im probably a mods worst nightmare :lol: i have a warped sense of humor. Be good and enjoy! i look forward to hearing about your scaley friends 8) i have just the one snake a coastal named Gorgoo - i love him. I would like more however i collect kids too so my time and space is limited.

Thank u for the welcome and heads up , I enjoy this site very much, people are really cool and helpful to others which is fantastic to see.
Don't worry u will have sum more snakes before u know it , but even having 1 or 30 is still a passion u have like all of us and enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back