Jungle Jag thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffa_8

Reaction score
Jag thread

Not sure if there is a thread just for jungle jags. If not I wanna see your Jungle jags. There are plenty of jungles in the jungle thread but it thought I would segregate the jags from the rest.

Last edited:
heres my girl , got her from chondro09 a few weeks ago , these are the pics i took when i first got her so they where just quick snaps will have to get her out in the sun and see if i can get some better pics

Attachments

• IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0732.jpg
    IMG_0732.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 95
Not sure if there is a thread just for jungle jags. If not I wanna see your Jungle jags. There are plenty of jungles in the jungle thread but it thought I would segregate the jags from the rest.
Change the thread title to THE JAG THREAD then 8)

I tried but it wont change so the jungle jag thread it is

heres my girl , got her from chondro09 a few weeks ago , these are the pics i took when i first got her so they where just quick snaps will have to get her out in the sun and see if i can get some better pics

They were nice I was tempted to grab one.

Jungle jag thread is appropriate if you wanna see jungle jags. If you want to see all the types of jags then call it the jag thread.

They were nice I was tempted to grab one.
yea after i saw my girl in person i started thinking about getting one of the males but i really should slow up on getting new snakes for this season anyway :), shes a bit lighter than the photos show hoping she colours up like the mum and she handles pretty good i was expecting the jungle temperament you here about

My girl i got from colin.( the sun washed her colours out in the first few pics ) P4102578.jpg

Attachments

• P4102569.jpg
    P4102569.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 95
  • JOR_1397 (2).jpg
    JOR_1397 (2).jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 114
  • JOR_1400.jpg
    JOR_1400.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 90
  • P4102589.jpg
    P4102589.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 79
QxFph0K.jpg

Irian jaya jungle jaguar

This is an Awesome thread :)
You just can't beat these beauty's proper eye candy...... my favourites by far

Last edited by a moderator:
QxFph0K.jpg

Irian jaya jungle jaguar

This is an Awesome thread :)
You just can't beat these beauty's proper eye candy...... my favourites by far

beautiful snake the eyes are very interesting colour too may i ask what % irian jaya it has?

Glad your happy with her thomas, hopefully she will turn out like mum, here is her now and a picture of her when she was just over a year old, enjoy

Attachments

• jag adults 014.jpg
    jag adults 014.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 67
  • jag adults 017.jpg
    jag adults 017.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00593.jpg
    DSC00593.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 60
This big girl is Eureka, nearly 8ft long now and solid as! Laid 28 eggs this year. Hatchy in next pic.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back