We all see this to much

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackBeaven

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Was looking at Facebook at work during lunch time and saw this picture and showed it to one of the guys at work, he went on to (very proudly) say he saw one a week ago and fixed it with a shovel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 511
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 341
Any time someone mentions shoveling a snake I just offer to return the favor to them...

Neil Mitchell was carrying on 3AW this morning about people killing Roos, native animals etc, which while good had me kind of annoyed as he never seems to highlight the fact snakes also come under that category but has mentioned regularly what he'd do to a snake if it ever entered "his property". I emphasis "property" like native animals somehow know we've paid money for our special "space" and how dare they enter it!!

No respect for these pretentious macho morons who think they're big guys for attacking a creature like this. Just pathetic!

So in answer to your question; it makes my blood boil!

I probably worded this wrong but the snake picture isn't the snake that got the shovel I don't know what happened to this one

Neil Mitchell was carrying on 3AW this morning about people killing Roos, native animals etc, which while good had me kind of annoyed as he never seems to highlight the fact snakes also come under that category but has mentioned regularly what he'd do to a snake if it ever entered "his property". I emphasis "property" like native animals somehow know we've paid money for our special "space" and how dare they enter it!!

No respect for these pretentious macho morons who think they're big guys for attacking a creature like this. Just pathetic!

So in answer to your question; it makes my blood boil!

Roos kill humans less than poisonous snakes.
Most people are ignorant, accept that and most questions you ask will end up being rhetorical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Humans are stupid. We've come onto the animal's land and expect them to get lost. And if they don't, well night night snakey. Humans are the feral ones killing the wildlife alongside their multiple other introduced species.

It's ridiculous how the idea that snakes are dangerous horrible creatures has been instilled in our minds.
They're too beautiful in too different of a way for ignorant people to understand whereas roos and the like are cute and fluffy and "aren't dangerous". Gimme a break. Mums never been threatened by a snake but she has been attacked by roos more than twice. And they are very dangerous when they want to be.

I start yelling at people when they ignore me or keep rejecting the facts about snakes that I throw at them. It really gets to me how ignorant and selfish people are not to listen, admire nature and be bloody open minded once in a while!

rant over, goodbye.

Humans are stupid. We've come onto the animal's land and expect them to get lost. And if they don't, well night night snakey. Humans are the feral ones killing the wildlife alongside their multiple other introduced species.

It's ridiculous how the idea that snakes are dangerous horrible creatures has been instilled in our minds.
They're too beautiful in too different of a way for ignorant people to understand whereas roos and the like are cute and fluffy and "aren't dangerous". Gimme a break. Mums never been threatened by a snake but she has been attacked by roos more than twice. And they are very dangerous when they want to be.

I start yelling at people when they ignore me or keep rejecting the facts about snakes that I throw at them. It really gets to me how ignorant and selfish people are not to listen, admire nature and be bloody open minded once in a while!

rant over, goodbye.
Agreed, horses kill more people than snakes, crocs, spiders and sharks combined but yet there's horse clubs for kids.....

Agreed, horses kill more people than snakes, crocs, spiders and sharks combined but yet there's horse clubs for kids.....
errr...horses dont kill people.
I'll swim with the horses, while you jump in a river with a big salty ok?

errr...horses dont kill people.
I'll swim with the horses, while you jump in a river with a big salty ok?

I'll swim with the Salties when you approach a nervous adult horse from behind.

Roos kill humans less than poisonous snakes.
Most people are ignorant, accept that and most questions you ask will end up being rhetorical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Poisonous snakes???????????? Didn't think there was any poisonous ones in this country. Venomous ones perhaps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back