Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On his channel, he has videos of other reptiles, which means he most likely owns a license, which he should probably know the difference between a corn snake and a stimsons, which also means he should know that corn snakes are illegal. Wow thats alot of which's.

and on other video bought his friends jacky dragon, which he thought it was a bearded dragon and he used his friends license to keep it. What is this kid doing, i think someone needs to report both him and his friend.

Yeah but corns are illegal and he is using someone elses license to keep reptiles which in my state, the person who owns the license has to be in the same house as were the reptile lives.

I love it, he has a glass cleaner on that turtle tank.....sorry kid I don't want to be a smart alec but you can scrub the glass as much as you like on that tank and it ain't going to get clean..the turtles even had green slime growing off their shells

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah someone needs to help those poor animals and put a stop to the illegal smuggling of snakes - just because it's a kid doesn't mean it's cute or should be ignored.

Just left him a nice message on the turtle video.
"Clean the tank. That is despicable, your friend should be reported (if it truly is your friend and not yourself). I'm pretty sure there are people watching these videos who now intend on reporting you. Both for this and the corn snake that your, so called, "friend" owns as a antaresia childreni."

Last edited by a moderator:
Just left him a nice message on the turtle video.
"Clean the tank. That is despicable, your friend should be reported (if it truly is your friend and not yourself). I'm pretty sure there are people watching these videos who now intend on reporting you. Both for this and the corn snake that your, so called, "friend" owns as a antaresia childreni."
anastasia stimsoni

I also left him a message on his turtles and his bredli's, his got two bredlis in a extremely small tank for two snakes,there sitting on top of eachother just to get heat. Someone needs to report him, he obviously wont give you his name, if we could find out what state his in and report his channel to them.
BTW i dont think its 'his mates' reptiles either they are probably all his.

I also left him a message on his turtles and his bredli's, his got two bredlis in a extremely small tank for two snakes,there sitting on top of eachother just to get heat. Someone needs to report him, he obviously wont give you his name, if we could find out what state his in and report his channel to them.
BTW i dont think its 'his mates' reptiles either they are probably all his.
He is from NSW I would imagine because he said that he was going to the Penrith expo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back