Show us your Beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizzalover

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Lets see your beardies , I'm looking to get my son one from Rick Walker and would love to see the different colours and patterns :)

Get some! they are so cool. I have 3 hatchlings ( 3-4 months old now haha). they are full of character, and they also have a personality. I'll post some pictures Later because the internet isn't uploading the pictures well. I have a picture of the parents from where I got them as well :D

Bearded dragon

Look up a facebook page called Laurassic Park as she has some really nice coloured Bearded dragons. Mine is only a yellow and is young so not a lot of colour yet.

ok hopefully these 2 work now. Yellow one is the male, light one is female.
73011_10150106864093032_7906428_n.jpg
Jatz2.jpg

Last edited:
beardies 2 014 (900x600).jpgchives 001 (900x649).jpggoat 011 (900x600).jpgnew pics 011 (900x600).jpgsnakes t beardies 007 (900x420).jpg

these are my 6 centrals

Attachments

• beardies 2 017 (900x600).jpg
    beardies 2 017 (900x600).jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 24
They work for me.I saw you Sel....nice colours by the way. I have a male bearded in my pit thats bright orange like that. My favourite colour..

i'v been having trouble uploading any new recent pics, but pics i'v posted before i can put up easy but all new ones come up as attachments, very weird. i'm not the only one as i have seen a few other people have the same problem.

I have noticed people having trouble lately , Sel's pictures did not work to start with but then they did and they were attachments.

Nice lizards, I particularly like the second one and fifth ones colours.

they are both males secound pic was chives and last was boss. boss always goes really white wen under the heat light but with bright yellow around his eyes.

Look up a facebook page called Laurassic Park as she has some really nice coloured Bearded dragons. Mine is only a yellow and is young so not a lot of colour yet.

thanks andynic07 great pics, saintanger love the pics too my boy will be stoked I'm sure. I'm prolly more excited than him :p
if only I could get him a Womie as well lol

yuUXQF4.jpg

piz9lJJ.jpg

BGcxMGU.jpg

ejHp83n.png

i would post some pics of mine but i cant right now so just look at my profile pic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back