Spotted Python Questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindy

Reaction score
My spotted python is about 5 months old, 35-40 cms and 20 grams. How big should it be?
And, Its in a 2lt click clack, When can I move it to a 7lt?
Thanks guys :)

My spotties are around 30gms at 4 months and are on 1 fuzzy mouse every 5-6 days and have been in a 7 lt click clack since the day i brought them home....................Ron

My spotties are around 30gms at 4 months and are on 1 fuzzy mouse every 5-6 days and have been in a 7 lt click clack since the day i brought them home....................Ron

Rightio cheers mate.
Mine had its ast feed on pinkies last night. Going on to fuzzies next feed

I put my spotted python went straight into a tank for an adult and she loved the extra space after being kept in a tiny draw like tank. The tank she is in is about 50cm wide by 50cm long and 2 metres tall (I know its a bit weird but it was built for a diamond :lol: ) I know it probably wasn't a good idea cause it could have scared her but she never hid and ate the next day (I was told she wouldn't eat for a week) I'm sure yours would love going into the 7lt if not bigger :)

Would you be able to post a photo of your click clack setup's please?

Here's my click clack set up for my rough scaled python. You could do something similar for your little critter.

Zephyr.jpg

Attachments

• Zephyr (2).jpg
    Zephyr (2).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 63
Thank you very much!What substrate is that?

Mine are very simple consisting of 2 7lt click clacks sitting on the 1 14 watt heat mat with a shared thermostat with probe on the mat between the 2 click clacks, just paper towel a couple of hides and water dish seems to keep them happy at the moment.......................................Ron

Attachments

• 20130416_1344022.jpg
    20130416_1344022.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 20130416_1343511.jpg
    20130416_1343511.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 32
I moved mine up into a 7lt yesterday arvo. Im pretty sure he's loving it.
What can I use as substrate opposed to paper towel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back