best tv show eva-python hunters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prodigy97

Not so new Member
Reaction score
mondy night 7-30
bunch of yanks but neva the less best show
basicly 3 herpitoligist go out catch wild burms and over native .they have collections from albino gators to ball pythons
im sure most of you have seen it allready but just watch itttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I record it and watch it its the only show I watch its heaps good :)

Just so you know the pythons are killed. Not sure if you knew but they are invasive in Florida. I prefer more snake friendly non killing shows like David Attenborough that show the beauty of the animals. :)

mondy night 7-30
bunch of yanks but neva the less best show
basicly 3 herpitoligist go out catch wild burms
only one of them is a biologist and he is also the only one really worth watching. the cop is OK, but the other guy (the breeder) annoys me.
just my opinion.

if they come 2 aus i would want them gone as well but this is the only time its ok 2 kill a snake
wen its to preserve the naterual enviroment
all the snake are youthonized humanly
ps..does any 1 no how to spell youthonized

I'm good friends with Shawn, and I know this is NOT true.
What's not true, I'm sure they are great guys but they even said they ere going to be euthanised. They do a great job in the Everglades but now that people are seeing this in Australia they are going to go kill snakes and think they are doing a great thing. Maybe if at the beginning of the show they talk more about how they are a problem and that it is ONLY a problem in the EVERGLADES. It's give people a bad idea and we are left wondering why people hate snakes and the americian wonder why they are losing their snakes. Again you going to be like 'ahh a biologist' but its not him. It the way they are turning it into a show about 'KILLING THE DEADLY PYTHON' that get me.
Rant over

all the snake are youthonized humanly
ps..does any 1 no how to spell youthonized

Google
Dictionary
School
Little red squiggly lines under the word -> Right Click and it gives you correct spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back