Kinchrome temp gun

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TA1PAN

Reaction score
Hi Guys ,

just letting you know auto barn sell kinchrome temp guns, they are very accurate and also have laser aiming. They may seem a tad expensive to some but at least you know kinchrome is a well known brand.

Cheers Chris

Me 2 eBay 16 bucks and I tested it agains our 250 buck one at work and it reads exactly the same !!!

I can recommend Digitech as well. The one I have retails around $120-$160 in shops. I got mine online overseas for less then $90 delivered. It also has laser aiming.

yeah got one of ebay for $12.96 plus $9.99 postage and works great.

I bought a cheaper one as well and it has been tested against an expensive one ($10 000 temperature camera) and it measured up fine. I think the difference will be how long it lasts for but for $15 -$20 you could buy multiple items for the same price as a $90 - $120 one.

I have kinchrome that is nearly 18 years old and working great. It was given to me by a mate about 10 years ago. It's great for field herping, it lets you know whether or not you're wasting your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back