Thermostats and timers (good ones)??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justdragons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls.

So i was just looking around and forund the microclimate 'prime 1' and 'prime 2'. Was interested to see if anyone is running these and if so could you give me an idea if they are any good and the basic sorts of functions they are doing??

Or any spiffy thrermo for that matter.. I dont know many of the better brands of thermos and humidity controllers. I want to set up for a GTP in the future and would like to get some quality electronics to set this gear up.

I dont want to be spending thousands but do want quality.. The prime says you connect to your computer and so on, was interested if you can connect to an ipad and run multiple vivs on different cycles??

I did see the threads lately about people running their own programs and building their own systems.. has anyone gotten to point where they are selling and producing these yet??

sorry for the life story lol.

Toby

Did you find the prime 1 & 2 in Australia? I wasn't aware they where here yet. For good quality thermostats you can't go wrong with the microclimate or habistat range.

No on the uk website.. I have bought my microclimate products from the uk and had an electrician change the plugs for me up to now..

Was just seeing if there were any other more technical brands i hadnt heard of maybe?? in some you tube videos i see them. with multiple buttons and blue lcd screens?

They would be the American brands like Spyder Robotics. They have some great stats.

shame its 110v though.. I was looking at the microclimate prime a few weeks back.. looks pretty good, just a little bit out of my price range for now though :(

Yeah its a shame.. i shot off an email to ask the liklyhood of getting a 240v version.. dont like my hopes though.. the features are very nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back