awesome new brisbane reptile store

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragons_Lair

Not so new Member
Reaction score
new brisbane reptile store

Yesterday afternoon I had the opportunity to visit the new Scales and Tails retail outlet at Oxley on Brisbane’s south side and just thought I would relay my experience to anybody who is not yet aware of its existence. Expecting to find little more than a magazine stand, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they did in fact sell an array of live reptiles along with a diverse range of reptile specific products not usually found at your local pet shop.

Shortly after entering the shop I was greeted by Joy whom I found wonderful to talk to and very knowledgeable in the requirements of the reptiles she held in stock. This was a refreshing change from the blank looks or blatant misinformation given by the staff members of an alarming number of other pet shops out there. Although I found the shop to be very well stocked, Joy informed me that they were still growing day by day and that plans for expansion were already afoot.

As a breeder of Central Netted Dragons, it is great to know that I now have a one-stop-shop to point the buyers of my hatchlings, that will be able to set them up with exactly what they need to provide their new pet the quality of life that it deserves. Top marks to Joy and the team at Scales and Tails for providing a shop specifically tailored to the needs of the ever-growing number of reptile keepers in Brisbane.

Last edited:
sounds great good to hear I must say hear in Adelaide the few I have been to have been very good but there was one a bit average but I would expect nothing less from joy and the scales and tailes team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back