Hi, from Hudson

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huddy

Reaction score
My name is Hudson. I am 10 years old. I just got my first snake. Its a Bredli python. Dad a me made a cage. It has fake rock made from fruit boxes and sand and it looks cool.

IMG-20130422-00012.jpg

IMG-20130422-00014.jpg

Welcome to APS Hudson!

There really is a wealth of information on this site, I hope you find it as helpful as it has been for me!

Happy Herping!

:)

Welcome and nice looking enclosure. Did you seal the fake rock and enclosure with anything?

Welcome mate, that background looks really effective, may I ask what is that thing poking out of the hide?

Welcome Hudson!

Your dad did a great job! Looks awesome. You gotta show us some pics of your bredli now :)

Welcome mate, that background looks really effective, may I ask what is that thing poking out of the hide?
I was thinkin that too joely. I think its on the front glass, probably a handle or something.

I was thinkin that too joely. I think its on the front glass, probably a handle or something.

I was looking at it through my phone before and it looked like the top of a beer bottle but now ive got a bigger more clearer image on my computer, i think your right treeofgreen.

Your dad has done a great job, im sure your bredli will love it in there.

Also one point, make sure your snake cant get behind the back of that background because it will be a real pain to get him/her out of there. It just looks like there is a few gaps where she might be able to get behind there.

I was looking at it through my phone before and it looked like the top of a beer bottle but now ive got a bigger more clearer image on my computer, i think your right treeofgreen.

Your dad has done a great job, im sure your bredli will love it in there.

Also one point, make sure your snake cant get behind the back of that background because it will be a real pain to get him/her out of there. It just looks like there is a few gaps where she might be able to get behind there.
Yeah looks like a lock to me or as you said a handle.

Hi and welcome! thats an awesome looking enclosure, i love it :)

Its a lock on the glass. I'm not allowed to open it unless Dad is there. He's got the key. There are no gaps in the rock wall. I was going to call my snake Fluffy but I have called him Viper

Its a lock on the glass. I'm not allowed to open it unless Dad is there. He's got the key. There are no gaps in the rock wall. I was going to call my snake Fluffy but I have called him Viper
I mean seal as in seal from water to stop moisture from soaking in and wrecking it.

Welcome buddy. Awesome enclosure and snake you have there

Hi Huddy, Welcome to APS.

Its a lock on the glass. I'm not allowed to open it unless Dad is there. He's got the key.

Your Dad gets props from me right there for being a responsible reptile owner. Tell him "Well done" from me.

Hey Hudson, welcome to that forum. That enclosure looks wicked cool 8) I like the little alligator(?) skull at the top too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back