Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my snakes are on a strict routine, one time i feed them in 7 days, then it could be then 5 then 3 then one after the other or any of these combinations. oh how new people stress.....kid relax, we have seen a few kids come and go in this forum of late and generally they all start out like you have, ask for very basic advise then turn around and tell us you know what you are doing because you have read it somewhere

what the heck does IMO mean..? haha

and yesterday i only got her out to try and feed an she didnt so i put her back(took about 10mins) and even then i only got her out cause she was hunting around her tank and today i havent even got her out and also if two of you say they cant see infared light then if i just turn my bedroom light off it should be dark to her? like even though the lights bright as to me..? haha i know they cant see it but would that work to make it dark but still hot?
and the temps are perfect! in the hot end(at the warmest spot) a nice warm 33.5-34oC and the coolest temp in her tank is 26.4 basically every second of the day.

also her tank is 1 metre high and 45cm in both width and length and contains 1 nice gumtree branch a 330ml water bowl and a nice sized hide rock and she can hide in each back corner of the tank i have cause i cut the 3D mangrove backround i got so she can.. you now know everything.. haha:)

Lol way way to big for a little snake u need it in a tub with constant heat as they are stupid and will sit in the cool side and not eat if given the choice

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Is this a Hatchie ? as i just flicked through the thread?.....in an enclosure 1M high?...know where im leading........correct me if im wrong plz as im tired8)

Lol way way to big for a little snake u need it in a tub with constant heat as they are stupid and will sit in the cool side and not eat if given the choice

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
?????????? if given hides at both ends they will use which ever ones they require to keep at the temp they want! i have hides sitting on heat tiles and ones at the cool ens and my snakes go from one to the other all day

i just tryed feeding but she was in a place where she deffiantepy couldnt take it and i dont think she'll be moving for awhile so i just placed the velvet on the floor and covered it with a thickish blanket and turned my light off in my room, that should be fine doing that this early in the day and just turning my light on in an hour or two aye?:)
and if she doesnt take it while its on the floor should i leave it in over night or take it out when i turn my light on in a few hours? i think she'll be fine cause her heat lights still on and im thinking leave it in overnight but i just wanna see what experienced people think:)

i just tryed feeding but she was in a place where she deffiantepy couldnt take it and i dont think she'll be moving for awhile so i just placed the velvet on the floor and covered it with a thickish blanket and turned my light off in my room, that should be fine doing that this early in the day and just turning my light on in an hour or two aye?:)
and if she doesnt take it while its on the floor should i leave it in over night or take it out when i turn my light on in a few hours? i think she'll be fine cause her heat lights still on and im thinking leave it in overnight but i just wanna see what experienced people think:)

I personally would have left it till it got a bit darker and it became more active.
But since its already in there and covered, leave it. Don't open it up and check if its gone until the morning

and should i leave her heat on overnight tonight cause thats in there or should she be fine just like the past like two weeks turned off?
sorry for all the questions but it doesnt hurt to ask:)

cantbeatALBINOS - i do have one question for you , what does this word "Aye" mean exactly ?, you seem to end your sentences with them alot is there any reason ?

cantbeatALBINOS - i do have one question for you , what does this word "Aye" mean exactly ?, you seem to end your sentences with them alot is there any reason ?

Ever watched Trent from Punchy? Should answer everything, find it on youtube.

The problem with this snake is the keeper!
You have a juvie/hatchling and your letting it get cold overnight and you expect the poor thing to want to eat!
It should be on constant heat for it to want to eat at the age it is!

um i dont know but i use it alot yes.. haha your not the first to tell me that

and NO it was on only day heating for about a month before i got it and it shed ate and everything PERFECT so dont jump the gun and reckon you know it all! cause hate to tell ya mate you dont.. i was asking because its the first time she's ever done this and not ate even for the previous buyer(cause i got from a petshop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back