There are still gentleman in this world..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
To a certain Darwin Gentleman, cheers mate...

In short, I agreed to take a snake off an individual in Darwin but due to various reason and troubles we could only meet on Sunday to do the exchange. Courtesy of Jetstar an weird flights, I was unable to meet at a suitable time in order to collect.

Through all these stuff ups, this guy was understanding and a downright legend.

I then had flights organized to return today for work which fell through because of some bosses ideas. On top of this I managed to delete the chaps number while trying to provide it to my better half who is in Darwin.

From going to being just the guy who I had to collect the snake from and with all the bugger ups that have happened so far, he is now the guy who is catching up with my better half to get my license and then heading to AAE to drop the snake off. I never asked for this and can only commend this chap, he is a true gentleman. I feel terrible that it has eventuated to this and would expect him to tell me to *insert terrible word here* and could never hold it against him but he hasn't and personally to me that shows qualities that are incredibly rare to find.

I have PMed him to the link in this thread so he can comment if he wants but mate, I owe you more than a couple of beers.

Thanks again bud.

Last edited:
There are still some people like that around, but far too few. Whoever you are, good on you, nice to hear people are still kind enough to offer to lend a hand when needed :)

One thing I neglected to mention, this chap did not need to get rid of this snake so it was completely up to me to organize and do it all. I take full responsibility for all the shortfalls as there is usually a way around it but yea, this chap was a real legend.

Good to hear the good stories, not just the dodgy scammer stories..... It keeps the faith alive....

good to hear there are still decent people out there, especially in the reptile community which sadly draws in scammers, liers and some down right nasty people.

And after all that, the chap put me further to shame by having to run around fixing up an AAE stuff up. He is more than any ordinary gentleman...

And this is what I ended up with so I'm very happy, she is a stunning little girl. Managed to snap a couple quick pics while doing a quick spot clean so please ignore the poop

2c8c82999fc85fe3580e21dc0484f04b_zpsc5246f3b.jpg

8f0ef60d2d253bb4e8a7f0111b4c01d4_zps03c81d3c.jpg

Last edited:
She looks Awesome! He does seem to be an extraordinary gentlemen.

What an amazing snake! Well worth it :) This gentleman sounds like a true legend! A kind-hearted herper for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back