FOUND: Alexandrine Parrot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemay

Reaction score
Found Alexandrine parrot.

Found on the 19/04/13 on in Arncliffe, Sydney.

Bird has unique characteristics which will be used to determine true owner.

Please pm if this sounds like your bird!

Any of these?[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-lost-found/lost+alexandrine+parrot/k0c18437[/FONT]

Try callin local pet shops n vets to find out if there is any lost signs up. It is a great thing u are doin! (N i hope karma returns the faver when needed).I've lost my Alex a couple times n got it back, thanks to good honest people

I once lost my Indian Ring-neck and the guy that found it put an announcement on the radio. A lot of people would keep an Alex for themselves.

our alex has gotten out 5 or 6 times now they are cheeky little things and will take the chance to be wild anytime it comes

Put an add up on gum tree and have been inundated with responses! Apparently there are a lot of lonely parrot owners out there! (and a few who very clearly think this is a chance to score a free Alex - degenerates).

I would be devastated if i ever lost any of my pets; treat others as you would like to be treated i suppose.

Thanks for the tip Lauren, will take it this arvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back