Question about Brisbane AAE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Carinata

Not so new Member
Reaction score
In a few days I'm picking up a little critter from the airport thanks to Vixen! I was just wondering if the pick up place is still at 8 Hibiscus Street,Brisbane Airport QLD 4009 ?

I'm just a little nervous as I've never had an animal freighted before. Can someone who lives in Brisbane and has done this before give me a run down on where to go/What to do?

Thanks,

Yes, Hibiscus st, it's between the domestic airport and the international airport. When coming from Brisbane domestic airport come down Dryandra Rd, go right at the roundabout onto Airport Drive ( which is the main drag into Brisbane) then about 200m on the left there's a 1 way street, hibiscus St. It's very well marked- AAE in big lettering can't miss it. When facing the building, walk down the right side of the building, 20m and there's a set of auto doors... Pick ups and drop offs are there...

In a few days I'm picking up a little critter from the airport thanks to Vixen! I was just wondering if the pick up place is still at 8 Hibiscus Street,Brisbane Airport QLD 4009 ?

I'm just a little nervous as I've never had an animal freighted before. Can someone who lives in Brisbane and has done this before give me a run down on where to go/What to do?

Thanks,

Make sure to take ID, I always forget. I know its pretty obvious but it honestly is easy to forget.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back