Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure sorong? now you HAVE TO post loads of pics lol. Sorongs are so beautiful as hatchies and as adults, that pattern... sigh.
As far as I know they are pure. This is one from the 2011 clutch. Now I'm getting one from the 2012 pairing
5jwba0.jpg

This is the pairing that produced the one I'm about to get I believe

I have one from a 2010 clutch from the same mother. Mine turned out nicely - I'm sure you will be very happy. I don't think you can ever be sure about the sire because SXR use multiple males (I was told this by Simon Stone when I enquired before purchasing my animals).

I have one from a 2010 clutch from the same mother. Mine turned out nicely - I'm sure you will be very happy. I don't think you can ever be sure about the sire because SXR use multiple males (I was told this by Simon Stone when I enquired before purchasing my animals).

Yeh i gathered as much. They were the photos I recieved though so that's all I can go by :s

Meet Shrek, my newest addition (thought I'd keep with the disney theme as my female is Mushu (from Mulan)).
Massive thanks to Michael Cermak! The photos don't do him justice!

Last edited:
Meet Shrek, my newest addition (thought I'd keep with the disney theme as my female is Mushu (from Mulan)).
Massive thanks to Michael Cermak! The photos don't do him justice!

Wow, really like the white spots. Mine is starting to get those.
how old are they?

Thanks :) he's 4 and a half and the female in my avatar is 2 and a half. Both Aussie natives, the female is SXR lineage. Look forward to see what the future brings with these 2.

"Massive thanks to Michael Cermak! The photos don't do him justice!"

My pleasure, I am happy that you're happy. lol

Michael

No worries. I'm sure I'll have something for you mate..

Would have been good to catch up. There's always next time ;)

this one is getting greener
005.JPG
* i dont think my pics working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back