V. Tristis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo2

Reaction score
Posted a few of these pics in the show us your monitors thead but thought they also deserved their own thread :)

Four little Tristis arrived at the airport, from Melbourne, last Thursday. They shared the flight with some vens, lol. (Not ours).

They've settled in to their enclosure really well, with only 1 small teething issue - they were able to get behind the large DIY background.... That forced a capture and fix mission the other day! All gaps are now sealed properly!!

We're looking forward to watching them grow and gain in confidence :D

y9u3aqug.jpg

hequ7yne.jpg

byquvaty.jpg

aryvy4an.jpg

yrahedy4.jpg

qeve8uva.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

they are little beauties! good job stevo... could you post a picture of the enclosure aswell for us?

Here's a photo of the enclosure, it's 6ft wide, 4ft high and 2.5ft deep.

uploadfromtaptalk1366349426499.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Doesnt matter what species, young monitors always look awesome!

i've kept alot of smaller monitors and by far my fav!!!

Thanks everyone :)

The little blighters have started to chase one another around... Hopefully not a sign of too many males!

I'll get bored of taking photos of them, but for the time being you all get to suffer..hehe..

6uqezy9u.jpg

7use9y7e.jpg

uze2y8up.jpg

e6udu7uq.jpg

Nice pics Steve! I found owning monitors the most rewarding and yet challenging experiance I've had in this hobby. By far the rewards out weigh the challenges in fact the may be rewarding due to the challenges! All the best they look fantastic.

Timm

Last edited:
Nice pics Steve! I found owning monitors the most rewarding and yet challenging experiance I've had in this hobby. By far the rewards out weigh the challenges infract the may be rewarding due to the challenges! All the best they look fantastic.

Timm

Thanks mate! :)

absolutely awesome I am very jealous.
thanks for sharing with us mate!

absolutely awesome I am very jealous.
thanks for sharing with us mate!

Thanks! They're heaps of fun to stalk :D Today was one of he first times I've actually seen all 4 at once!!

I have proof.....rofl!

4y4esujy.jpg

uju2a7a5.jpg

zadaguju.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back