What grinds your gears?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flangii

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
You know what really grinds my gears?
When I'm driving down the main road near my house (everyday) and it clearly has marked signs saying 80km/h and everyone does 60km/h.
I look like a hoon because I'm sitting on 80km/h and everyone is doing 60km/h, grrrr.
Rant over.

Last edited:
I HATE it when people do 70 on the highway and then the second you go to over take them they speed up to 110 :/

Right lane Hogs.
Rather be in left lane so if somebody coming other way wonders onto wrong side. I got more time to react.

;)

Attachments

• 3q1tnm[1].jpg
    3q1tnm[1].jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 234
Recently came across this situation.

On a back road where they have been doing roadworks......Heading in 1 direction, the signs are covered up indicating normal speed limit applies......YET.....Heading from the opposite direction, the roadworks speed limited signs are still showing.......THEN, to top it all off....the police have been patrolling the same stretch booking people for speeding...... :evil:

Daz

one end of my street is 50 and the other end is 40 and it changes to 40 3 houses down from me and no one slows down even though a school backs on to that end of the street, i have seen people actually speed up.

when the speed limit drops to 40 3km before the road works and they are digging a little hole -_-

People coming to a speed camera doing the legal speed limit(90kph), then dropping anchor by 30kph at the last minute to ensure that they don't get booked!!! How about easing off the accelerator for a few seconds and the car will magically start to drop speed....

It makes me wanna tear off my shirt, go green and "SMASH" things.... Ok rant over for me too.....

What really grinds me are these anti-hoon laws... While at the same time Folks don't have to wear a helmet while riding a bicycle because of religious reasons... I can't have a lowered car which disables me from going fast since I have coil overs and I still get pulled over for safety while people can ride a bike without a helmet?? Arrrgghh

Last edited by a moderator:
What really grinds me are these anti-hoon laws... While at the same time Folks don't have to wear a helmet while riding a bicycle because of religious reasons... I can't have a lowered car which disables me from going fast since I have coil overs and I still get pulled over for safety while people can ride a bike without a helmet?? Arrrgghh

Can't go fast? I have coil overs and mine goes fast just fine :) well, as fast as you're allowed to go :)

˙ʇnoqɐ punoɹ ɐ uo sʇı uǝɥʍ ʎllɐıɔǝdsǝ ˙sɹoʇɐɔıpuı ɹıǝɥʇ ǝsn oʇ pǝɹǝɥʇoq ǝq ʇou uɐɔ puɐ punoɹɐ ǝʌıɹp ǝldoǝd uǝɥʍ ʇı ǝʇɐɥ ı

i HATE seeing a pregnant woman smoke....or a parent smoking with kids in the car - so wrong.

˙ʇnoqɐ punoɹ ɐ uo sʇı uǝɥʍ ʎllɐıɔǝdsǝ ˙sɹoʇɐɔıpuı ɹıǝɥʇ ǝsn oʇ pǝɹǝɥʇoq ǝq ʇou uɐɔ puɐ punoɹɐ ǝʌıɹp ǝldoǝd uǝɥʍ ʇı ǝʇɐɥ ı

How did you manage to write that upside down! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back