What grinds your gears?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who think it's okay to flick their cigarette butts. It's not okay - it's littering and it's lazy.

i HATE seeing a pregnant woman smoke....or a parent smoking with kids in the car - so wrong.

I just think it is wrong seeing a parent smoke around their children anywhere. It's not only un-healthy but also sets a bad example for those kids to smoke when they are older.

I just think it is wrong seeing a parent smoke around their children anywhere. It's not only un-healthy but also sets a bad example for those kids to smoke when they are older.

yeah each to their own but passive smoking is not good for anyone. Its illegal to smoke with children in your car so it should be illegal to smoke with them in utero as far as im concerned, mind u im sure there will be people read this and roll their eyes.....i have a good friend that smoked alot during pregnancy and she was forever trying to convince herself and others that it wasnt bad for the baby.

yeah each to their own but passive smoking is not good for anyone. Its illegal to smoke with children in your car so it should be illegal to smoke with them in utero as far as im concerned, mind u im sure there will be people read this and roll their eyes.....i have a good friend that smoked alot during pregnancy and she was forever trying to convince herself and others that it wasnt bad for the baby.

I'm the same with pregnant women eating KFC and maccas. Not my body and kid so I try my best not to judge :) like you said, each to their own hey :)

I'm the same with pregnant women eating KFC and maccas. Not my body and kid so I try my best not to judge :) like you said, each to their own hey :)
yeah but junk food is surely not as harmful as the other, in moderation anyway. Meh maybe it is :| but i would sooner eat a big mac than suc on a ciggie while pregnant....thats just me though.

Last edited:
You obviously haven't try and tell a pregnant woman what to eat. Haha easier said then done with those cravings. I wouldn't have dared to tell my wife that she could not have her ice cream or whatever the craving was . My kids both are healthy and do not drink anything except water most of the time and small amounts of orange juice by there choice and the only eat junk food on occasions and both play sports.

all I want to say is: he ehe he eh he he Awesome!

People who call others what they are......sorta like they cannot even see it.
example.....people who rape and pillage from the wild, try and pin the same thing on others that are not like that.
They get on their soapbox and try and make out that they are holier than thou.
They are always saying things like....'should be for the hobby, not the money'...whereas money has ALWAYS been their motivation.
People who hate someone because they reckon they turned on someone, when they have done the same thing to others.

Girls who give you those "she's so weird" look then continue to bag you about liking camping, reptiles, the bush, fishing etc and not being like the rest of the girls. Do up they think I care that I'm not a cake face with unfitting clothes? Or are they jealous that I don't have to worry about not wearing makeup and caring what others think of me. Um yeah I get a lot more out of reptiles and the like than I do having guys stare down my shirt. Even though I get HEAPS of guys checkin me out. 8) Jokes. :lol:

I agree with you BP, who would spend $200 on shoes, make up, clothes or any of that rubbish! You could buy a damn [insert a $200 reptile species] for that price!

Girls who give you those "she's so weird" look then continue to bag you about liking camping, reptiles, the bush, fishing etc and not being like the rest of the girls. Do up they think I care that I'm not a cake face with unfitting clothes? Or are they jealous that I don't have to worry about not wearing makeup and caring what others think of me. Um yeah I get a lot more out of reptiles and the like than I do having guys stare down my shirt. Even though I get HEAPS of guys checkin me out. 8) Jokes. :lol:

Haha, I think you'll find that in a few more years most of those girls will have nothing in their lives and won't know what to do with themselves, or they'll snap out of it.

more like they will have no job, 5 kids and spend all day talking to each other about other people.

i was the same at you age BP i would spend all my money on animals and their food accessories and vet check ups and never bought make up or the latest clothes. i spend all my spare time with my animals or at the park with my brother.

when the speed limit drops to 40 3km before the road works and they are digging a little hole -_-
It's even worse when they're holding up all the traffic and they're all on smoko. An hour later, you drive past again, still on smoko!

The reason for the 40 k's is because of deaths at roadworks.
80% drop in deaths since it came into play.

Bad manners, arrogance, and bullies.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back